Monday, March 14, 2011

So much to do...but what to do?

With the wedding being 62 days away, I'm constantly overcome with how much I feel like I have left to do. But there's a problem with that, I often find myself not knowing what to do. Sure, I know there's some big stuff left to do (bridesmaids dresses, anyone?), but it's all of those crazy little details that seem to keep popping out of nowhere. I have a dress, but with a dress comes the need for shoes and jewelry and fittings, all of which I haven't done yet. Then there's music, but what songs to play? And in what order? I do know one song for sure that we want and when we want to play it, but I'm pretty sure one song's not going to cut it for the wedding, despite the simplicity of the ceremony. I could go on and on with this list. Yes, I do have a pretty lengthy list of details to iron out over Spring Break next week, but I just have this nagging concern that I'm not thinking of something...or a lot of things.

So, to all of my wonderful married friends, HELP! Any and all wedding/marriage advice is welcome =]

2 comments:

  1. I picked out the music on Monday. The wedding was Saturday. And the decor changed on Thursday. So, you've got plenty of time :)

    If you want a stress-free wedding, I should skip the advice on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. That does make me feel a tiny bit better though =]

    Haha yeah...if anything goes wrong on my wedding day, I'll just think, "This could be SO much worse" ;) But hey, you can laugh about it now, right?

    ReplyDelete