Well I decided to give this blogging thing a try. I don't know how regular I'll be with it; I hope to keep it pretty up to date, but it'll just depend on the day. There's still a lot to figure out, but I hope to make my profile a little bit less boring and a little more personalized in the weeks to come. Advice on how to actually do that is welcome =]
I know I'm not technically a Morris yet, but I didn't want to wait until after the wedding to start because a lot could happen between now and then! I look forward to sharing little tid bits of our new life together, and I'm eager to see what God has in store for us.
Welcome to the blogging world, Sus! :)
ReplyDelete- Amy
Soon you will start carrying your camera everywhere just in case you find a blog-able story. You will start writing posts in your head during the day. It's fun.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Amy!
ReplyDeleteYes, Heather, I need to get better about that! I have my camera, but I'm not very good about remembering to pull it out and use it. I'm sure this will help =]