Goodness it's been a while since I've written, but I hope to improve on that!
It seems like so much has happened in the last month; I don't know where to begin. Overall, God has really been teaching me patience and to trust in Him, and it's HARD! I need a job for this summer, and I didn't think that it would be so difficult to fine one. So many prayers are being said about that, and I'm also praying that, even if I don't find a job before the wedding, I'll be able to relax and not stress out about it for at least a week so that we can RELAX on our honeymoon. I'm finding that I really stink at relaxing. It seems that I'll have a free moment to just sit and have a minute to myself, but I can't. I think of the million things that I think I should be doing, and then I get stressed, and then I get upset, but I just want to rest....it's a vicious cycle. God is gracious though, and I know that whatever He has in store is perfect and for my good and His glory. Isn't wonderful that we have a God who orchestrates every detail of our lives and sovereignly plans it all out?
As the title says, there's only 13 days left. 13 days until I get to marry my best friend. 13 days until I get to commit my life to loving, respecting, honoring, and serving this man. 13 days until we become one before God and so many wonderful friends and family. 13 days...is it possible? God has been so good to us throughout our whole relationship, and it is my greatest hope and desire that we might glorify Him in our marriage. His never-ending patience, mercy, love, sovereignty, and grace have gotten us to where we are today, and I am truly thankful. Looking back over the last 3 years brings up many emotions, but it makes me grateful beyond words that God has been there through it all. He has taught me so much, through Taylor, and I hope that my learning will only increase during our marriage. I know that I'm going to be stretched more than I ever thought possible, but I know that God's plan for us is perfect.
I just can't wait to spend the rest of my life being reminded every day of just how blessed I am. Taylor never ceases to amaze me with his patience with me, his love for me, his desire to take care of and lead me, and his desire to be a godly man. God has truly blessed me with an amazing man, and I can't wait to see what He has in store for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment